- Announce Your Side Hustle
- Create Your Contact List
- Track Your Connections
- Plan Your Calendar
- Booking Techniques
- Hostess Incentives
- The Pure Romance Commercial
- Booking Parties Through Parties
- Create Your System
- Boost Party Bookings With Events
- 3-2-1 Contact
- Booking Commercials
- Envelope Booking Commercial
- Lei Booking Commercial
- Pass or Play Booking Commercial
- Deal or No Deal Booking Commercial
- 20-Sided Dice Booking Commercial
- Choose Your Word Booking Commercial
- Now or Later Booking Commercial
- Pick A Card Booking Commercial
- Spin to Win Booking Commercial
- Three For Me Booking Commercial
- Overcoming Objections
No hostess? No problem! You can host your own (virtual or in-person) party to build relationships, sell products, and generate party leads! You are both the hostess and Partner when hosting your own party. As the hostess, reach out to your invited guests and personally invite them. As the Partner, post frequently in the Facebook event or group to encourage interaction.
Holding your own party (virtual or in-person) at least once a month helps you gain more visibility on social media and makes it easy to introduce new people to Pure Romance. Plus, by doing a party a month, with you as the hostess, will help you keep your Partner account and website active.
As you make new connections and generate referrals, invite them to participate in your upcoming party. Once they see how much fun it is, they may very well want to book a party of their own.
Invite past customers and hostesses to join the fun, too! They can restock their essentials and check out what’s new. They may even realize their wish list is bigger than their budget, and decide to cash in in freebies by hosting their own Ladies Night or Pop Up or Sit and Shop.
Post on your social media accounts then follow up with a personal invitation via text, DM, or phone.
“The FOMO is real! It’s going down [Month, Date] at [Time, Time Zone]. Location? My [exclusive VIP group/home]. If you like fun and giveaways, you won’t want to miss it! Post a 🙋🏻♀️ below if you’d like to be entered in the drawing. It’s going to be EPIC! #pureromance”
Personal Invitation Example 1:
“Hey [Name]! It was a pleasure meeting you at the gym. I’m hosting a virtual party in my exclusive VIP Group on Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
It’s going to be a ton of fun, a great way for you to learn more about Pure Romance, and see the different types of products we offer. It’s totally free and you’re welcome to invite your friends.
Tap this link [insert link to VIP Group] to join my VIP Group by midnight on Monday and you’ll earn extra entries into the drawings! Hope to see you there!”
Personal Invitation Example 2:
“Hey [Name]! I’m hosting a Happy Hour in my home on Friday at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
We’ve launched several new products since we last partied together. If you’d like to restock your essentials, check out what’s new, and enjoy some snacks and a signature cocktail, I’d love for you to join! Feel free to invite your female friends.
There will be giveaways, too! Here’s how you can earn entries into the drawings:
- Reply to this message to RSVP (1 entry)
- Attend (1 entry)
- Bring a friend (1 entry for each friend)
Hope you can make it! We’re going to have a blast! 🥳”
Your product presentation is completely up to you. You can offer the same presentation or switch it up each month.
- Traditional Party (in-person or virtual) – Present all product categories.
- Quickie Party (in-person or virtual) – Feature 8-10 seasonal must-haves.
- New Releases Party (in-person or virtual) – Showcase products that launched over the last 3-6 months.
- Theme Party (in-person or virtual) – Check out the Pinterest Pure Romance Theme Party Boards for ideas.
- Open House (in-person only)– This is a great option if you’d like to introduce a large group to Pure Romance, offer a co-ed party, or host a Customer/Hostess Appreciation Event. To learn how to hold an Open house, check out these Open House Party Tips.
- Mystery Hostess Party (in-person or virtual) – Enter party guests into a drawing to win Hostess Rewards. Go to Mystery Hostess for details!
Regardless of the type of party you’re hosting, the big idea is to generate new bookings. Consider offering an extra incentive for booking a party in addition to the “regular” Hostess Rewards (10% of party sales plus a free full-size gift).
Extra Incentive Examples:
- Double Hostess Credit (20% of total party sales)
- Extra free product
- Receive your buying discount on any one item
- 10% off everything they’re purchasing the night of your party/open house
- Hostess Four Play